- Fischer Panda Defence
- The Requirement
- The Demand for Power
- Company Profile
- Dealers and Services
- Exhibitions & Tradeshows
- End User Certificate
- Power - wherever you are
- Power Systems for Integrated Vehicle Operations
- Power Systems for Light Forces C3 Applications
- Integrated AC Power Systems for Medium-sized Vehicle Applications
- Power for General Purpose Applications
- Parallel Power - Scalable Power Systems
- Parallel Operation - Load Switching
- Parallel Operation - Load Sharing
- Reference Generators
- Air-Cooled DC Generators
- Water-cooled DC Generators
- Water-cooled AC generators 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Water-cooled AC Generators 400 Hz
- Combined Generator / AirCons (Combi)
- Complete Air-conditioning and Power Systems (CAPS)
- Generators with Variable Speed Constant Frequency Technology
- Environmental Control Units (ECUs)
- Panda 6000 ECU
Power for General Purpose Applications
Fischer Panda Generators are generally suited to a wide range of applications operating from towed, shelter-based, container, mobile and semi-static locations that are not connected to the local grid or managed by on-site power utilities. A range of installation and mounting options are available when weight and space restrictions are challenging.
The generators are available in a wide range of voltage and frequencies for supplying continuous power for applications supplying lighting, air conditioning, heating devices, filtering and ventilation devices, air compressors and pumps for air circulation and flow and shelter pressurizing systems, hydraulic pumps, power tools and battery charging.
Fischer Panda Generators can be found worldwide supplying power to mobile petrochemical laboratories, repair and maintenance units, intelligence and data analysis, mobile surgeries, field hospitals, fire fighting vehicles, coastal vessels, health centres, disaster control and emergency relief agencies.
The generators are fitted within a sound insulated capsule, this ensures that operators are not disturbed while working, even less than a metre from the generator and low signatures reduce the possibility of detection.
Extreme weather conditions such as heat and terrain can take a high toll on material. The water-cooled Fischer Panda Generator does not require hot and dusty air to keep cool while operating. This means a long and trouble free life for the equipment.