Why choose Fischer Panda Generator?
Fischer Panda military generators are EMC proved according to MIL-STD 461E and are difficult to detect by infrared devices due to an effective insulation. The generators are housed within a super-silent special sound cover which ensures the Panda diesel AP
- Perfect Sine Wave. Critical for sophisticated electronics
- The stator winding is water-cooled for highest efficiency
- Specially-lined foam insulation
- No hot, humid, dirty air used for inside cooling
- Low Noise: 58 dbA at 7 meters(*)
- Weight & size savings
- No brushes, no rotating diodes
- Water-cooled System for Engine & Generator
- Lifetime guarantee on rotor: No parts to fail or replace
- EMC proved according to MIL-STD 461E
- Shock & vibration proved according to MIL-STD 810
- Metal Sound Capsule
- Asynchronous Design
- Minimal IR Signature
- Protection against environmental threats
- Design flexibility
Combined Generator / ECU for Container Systems
This highly sophisticated "all-in-one" solution from Fischer Panda is for container-based applications requiring electrical power, advanced ECU heating and air-conditioning capabilities.
The system is designed for command units maintaining a heightened "battle readiness" which are connected to a mains power grid where disruption or total loss is imminent or expected. The complete unit makes efficient use of co-generation coupling the generator cooling system with the ECU system.